TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical
• Electrically Conductive Urethane Adhesive
• Flexible Low Modulus
• Low outgassing
APTEK 2100SF-A/B is a two component, silver-filled, urethane adhesive designed for application where flexibility and electrical conductivity are required.
APTEK 2100SF-A/B is a 100% solids adhesive displaying excellent adhesion to plastic metal substrates.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Based on APTEK 2100-A/B chemistry loaded with silver filler
• Non-TDI based for safety
• Very flexible/low modulus for reworkability and to absorb stress buildup during thermal cycling
• Excellent adhesion to ceramic and various substrates
• Low Tg (<-60°C) for excellent low temperature performance