TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical
• Premixed-frozen, low-outgassing, electrically conductive, low modulus adhesive.
APTEK 2312LV-PMFis a one component, premixed-frozen, silver filled, electrically conductive soft paste adhesive. It is designed to bond many dissimilar substrates and dissipate device generated heat. APTEK 2312LV-PMF is a 100% solids, solvent free system that will not form voids during cure or outgas after being fully cured.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Premixed-frozen and packaged in syringes for convenient dispensing to circuit board
• Low modulus to minimize stress to sensitive components and ceramic substrates
• Low Tg for excellent low temperature cycling and performance
• Excellent substrate adhesion, superior to silicones
• Also available with spacer beads for precise bond line control
• Exceeds NASA outgassing requirements for high vacuum environments