TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical
• Low outgassing, white, urethane, thermally radiative paint
APTEK 2513-5-A/Bis a white, flexible, mineral oxide filled, two component, room temperature curing, urethane coating/paint designed for the wide operating temperature ranges of space applications.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Cured coating displays a wide service temperature range of -100°C to +125°C (-148°F to +257°F).
• Passes NASA outgassing per ASTM-E 595.
• No primer necessary as with silicone-based paints.
• Formulated to sprayable viscosity for convenience.
• This coating is tough and flexible and can be used on almost any substrate without fear of cracking or stress buildup during temperature cycling and is more abrasion resistant than silicone coatings.