TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical
• Low outgassing / space grade
• Semi-rigid, insulative epoxy adhesive
• RT cure; high strength
APTEK 6533-A/Bis a filled, blue, two component, semi-rigid, high strength, electrically insulating paste adhesive. It is specifically designed to fully cure at room temperature or can be accelerated with moderate heat. This is 100% solids, solvent free system that will not form voids during cure or service life.
APTEK 6533-A/B was designed to maintain its thixotropic, low-sag consistency throughout its’ work life for uniform bonding and staking of components.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Meets NASA outgassing requirements per ASTM E-595 for space applications.
• Moderately thixotropic mixed consistency to provide ample wetting of compounds, yet has minimum sag on vertical surfaces with the ability to hold components and wires in place during cure.
• Capable of complete room temperature cure for applications where heat cure is not desired or possible.
• Reaches 85% of cured physical properties in 48 hours at 25°C (77°F).
• Contains no diluents or solvents to minimize formation of voids during cure.
• Long work-life for large area applications.
• Available in cartridge kits, pre-mixed and frozen syringes to minimize handling.