TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical data
Thermally conductive urethane adhesive
DIS-A-PASTE 2000-A/B is a two component, mineral filled, electrically insulating soft urethane paste adhesive. It is designed to bond many dissimilar substrates and dissipate device generated heat.
DIS-A-PASTE 2000-A/B is a 100% solids, solvent free system that will not form voids during cure or outgas after being fully cured.
DIS-A-PASTE 2000-A/B is a non-TDI based urethane system which has outstanding reversion resistance and physical stability when subjected to high heat and humidity environments. As a urethane, this system displays higher ionic purity than epoxy systems minimizing the chance of corrosion around sensitive components and circuitry.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Low modulus/high elongation for minimum stress to sensitive components and ceramic substrates
• Low Tg for excellent low temperature cycling and performance
• Excellent substrate adhesion; superior to silicones
• Exceeds NASA outgassing requirements for high vacuum environments
• Bonds DAT-A-THERM 1000 film to devices and substrates without loss of thermal conductivity
• Thixotropic version available for non-sag bonding and staking, designated as DIS-A-PASTE 2000T-A/B. Handle, mix and use the same way as D IS-A-PASTE 2000-A/B.
• Pre-measured kits available upon request. Easy to handle for small jobs and eliminates weighing.