TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical data
APTEK 2209-A/B is a clear, thixotropic, two component, electrically insulating, urethane adhesive designed for bonding various substrates.
APTEK 2209-A/B is especially effective for bonding plastics and in particular displays
excellent adhesion to GE’s LEXAN (polycarbonate) without cracking or crazing the substrate.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Excellent U.V. and weathering resistance for outdoor application
• Very good clarity for see-through applications like back-lit signs/displays
• Convenient 1:1 PBW or PBV mix ratio for easy handling
• Available in dual-cartridge dispenser kits
• Fast set version available upon request
• Low viscosity, castable version available upon request – Aptek 2206-A/B