TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical
• Low modulus, low outgassing urethane
• Electrically insulative adhesive/staking compound
• Room temperature Cure
APTEK 2205CG-A/B is a two component, translucent, low modulus, thixotropic, urethane adhesive displaying flexibility and good physical strength properties.
APTEK 2205CG-A/B has been designed to fully cure at room temperature and can be accelerated with a brief low temperature cure. This system has been specifically designed to adhere to a wide variety of substrates such as metals, glass, plastics, gemstones, etc.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Packaged in convenient 4/1 PBV dual cartridge dispenser kits for easy handling
• Excellent impact resistance and temp cycle capabilities
• Smooth thixotropic paste with minimal sag on vertical surfaces