TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical data
• Electrically Conductive Urethane Adhesive
• Flexible Low Modulus
• Low outgassing
• APTEK 2210-A/B is a two component, silver-filled, urethane adhesive designed for application where flexibility and electrical conductivity are required.
• APTEK 2210-A/B is a 100% solids adhesive displaying excellent adhesion to plastic metal substrates.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Non-TDI based for safety
• Very flexible/low modulus for reworkability and to absorb stress buildup during thermal cycling
• Excellent adhesion to ceramic and various substrates
• Low Tg (<-60°C) for excellent low temperature performance