TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical data
UV-Curing, Urethane Adhesive
UVIBOND 7107T-PMF is 100% solids, one component, premixed frozen electrically insulating, urethane system designed for the attachment of electrical/electronic components mounted on printed circuit boards. This system provides an excellent combination of flexibility and strength for demanding applications where toughness is required for the management of thermomechanical stresses.
UVIBOND 7107T-PMF will become tack free when exposed to the proper UV light radiation. The staking compound will fully post cure in exposed and shaded areas in 14 days at 25°C and 50% relative humidity, as an alternative, the post cure for the staking compound in both exposed and shaded areas may be accelerated with low to moderate heat.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Higher hardness version of
UVISTAKE 7205LM-PMF for improved strength, toughness, and temperature resistance.
• Formulated with no diluents or non-reactive components to minimize potential for outgassing. No evidence of exudate on cured surfaces.
• Multicure mechanism for complete cure in shaded areas underneath components.
• Low Tg for good temperature cycling capability from -40°C to +100°C.
• Highly reversion resistant for good physical stability under high heat and humidity environments
• Excellent adhesion to plastic/metal components and substrates.
• Packaged in syringes for convenient dispensing. Plungers available for hand operation or pneumatic-type syringes for automated dispensing.