TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical
• Premixed-frozen, low viscosity, low modulus, reworkable hybrid urethane BGA (Ball Grid Array) underfill Longer work-life version
APTEK 2150LV-1-PMFis a one component, premixed-frozen, mineral filled, electrically insulating flexible underfill. It is designed to flow underneath BGA devices via capillary action. This unique underfill is flexible and will not impart excess stresses to the BGA during temperature cycling and operational life. Due to its flexibility, it is easily repairable by mechanical methods.
APTEK 2150LV-1-PMFis a 100% solids, solvent free system that will not form voids during cure or outgas after being fully cured.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Extended work life – this version displays longer work life than the standard (2150LV-PMF) version due to catalyst reduction and will maintain a lower viscosity than the standard version over time
• Flexible for ease of repairability.
• Low viscosity and surface tension to allow for penetration into clearances of 0.002” with applied heat
• Long pot life, and snap cure for production friendly handling.
• Low modulus to minimize stress to sensitive components and ceramic substrates
• Can withstand operating temperatures up to 125°C