TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical data
• APTEK 6512-PMF is a one component, 100% solids, silver-filled, electrically conductive epoxy adhesive specifically designed for the attachment of electronic components to printed circuit boards.
• APTEK 6512-PMF displays excellent adhesion to various metal, ceramic, and PC board substrates.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Long RT pot life/snap heat cure–ideal for automated systems
• High purity resin system for minimum level of ionic contamination to prevent corrosion problems
• Smooth, highly thixotropic consistency for machine stamping and syringe dispensing applications. Holds it’s shape during heat cure for component staking applications.
• Capable of curing @ 80°C to minimize harming heat- sensitive components.
• Lower Tg version available for “reworkable-grade” adhesive for SMT
• Available in various size syringes and alternative containers to meet application requirements.