TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical data
THERM-PAD™-1100 is a mineral filled, highly conformable, void-free, electrically insulating silicone pad designed to fill air gaps and dissipate heat between devices and substrates such as heat sinks.
THERM-PAD™-1100 is a 100% solids, fully crosslinked (C-staged), thermoset silicone polymer which will not outgas while in place and is suitable for high vacuum environments.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Uniform filler distribution for consistent thermal dissipation capability throughout pad segment
• Easily compressible up to 50% of it’s thickness to conform to various component heights
• Very low modulus for minimum stress buildup around components
• Low Tg (-60°C) for excellent low temperature cycle performance
• -110°C Tg version available for space applications designated as THERM-PAD 1102
• Exceeds NASA outgassing requirements for high vacuum environments
• Typical pad thickness, 0.030″ to 0.125″. Custom thicknesses available.
• Available in sheet or die-cut forms