TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical
• Low stress Silicone Adhesive
• -110°C to 260°C operating range
• 2+ hour work life
APTEK 2725-A/Bis a gray, two component, soft, thixotropic, electrically insulative, silicone adhesive displaying excellent low temperature flexibility and unusually high physical strength properties.
APTEK 2725-A/Bis a 100% solids system has been manufactured with highly pure resins to minimize the occurrence of ionic contamination without outgassing during cure or service.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Product also available with 3mil spacer beads – designated as APTEK 2725/.003-A/B; different bondline spacers available upon request
• Long work life > 2 hours for large area applications
• Flexible/low modulus over wide temperature range to absorb stress build-up during thermal cycling
• Convenient 1/1 PBW or PBV mix ratio for easy handling-ideal for cartridge dispensers/repair kits
• Very good adhesion to various substrates when used in conjunction with G.E. SS4155 primer or Dow Corning’s 1200 primer
• Two-part adhesive cures to a third color to indicate thorough and complete mixing