TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical
• Low modulus urethane – unfilled
• High purity
• Low outgassing
APTEK 2100-A/B is a two component, unfilled, electrically insulating urethane system designed for the potting and encapsulation of electronic components, substrates, and active chips. This is 100% solids, solvent free system that will not form voids during cure or service life.
APTEK 2100-A/B is a non-TDI based urethane system which has outstanding reversion resistance and physical stability when subjected to high heat and humidity environment. As a urethane, this system displays higher ionic purity than epoxy systems minimizing the chance of corrosion around sensitive components and circuitry.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Low modulus/high elongation to minimize stress to sensitive components and ceramic substrates.
• Low Tg for excellent low temperature cycling and performance
• Wide operating temperature range (-65°C to 100°C) for versatility.
• Excellent substrate adhesion; superior to silicones
• Exceeds NASA outgassing requirements for high vacuum environments