TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical data
Long work life, thermally conductive urethane adhesive
DIS-A-PASTE 2003-A/B is a two component, mineral filled, electrically insulating soft urethane paste adhesive. It is designed to bond many dissimilar substrates and dissipate device generated heat.
DIS-A-PASTE 2003-A/B is a 100% solids, solvent free system that will not form voids during cure or outgas after being fully cured.
DIS-A-PASTE 2003-A/B is a non-TDI based urethane system which has outstanding reversion resistance and physical stability when subjected to high heat and humidity environment. As a urethane, this system displays higher ionic purity than epoxy systems minimizing the chance of corrosion around sensitive components and circuitry.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Low modulus/high elongation for minimum stress to sensitive components and ceramic substrates
• Low Tg for excellent low temperature cycling and performance
• Long work life with minimum viscosity change for robotic or large production operations
• Excellent substrate adhesion; superior to silicones
• Wide operating temperature range (-65˚C – 100˚C) for versatility
• Exceeds NASA outgassing requirements for high vacuum environments
• Bonds DAT-A-THERM™ 1000 film to devices and substrates without loss of thermal conductivity
• Available in pre-mixed frozen syringes designated DIS-A-PASTE 2001-PMF
• Product also available with 10 mil bondline spacers – designated DIS-A-PASTE 2003.010-A/B