TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical data
DIS-A-PASTE 2001-PMF is a one component, premixed-frozen, mineral filled, electrically insulating soft urethane paste adhesive. It is designed to bond many dissimilar substrates and dissipate device generated heat.
DIS-A-PASTE 2001-PMF is a 100% solids, solvent free system that will not form voids during cure or outgas after being fully cured.
DIS-A-PASTE 2001-PMF is a non-TDI based urethane system which has outstanding reversion resistance and physical stability when subjected to high heat and humidity environments. As a urethane, this system displays higher ionic purity than epoxy systems minimizing the chance of corrosion around sensitive components and circuitry.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Premixed-frozen and packaged in syringes for convenient dispensing to circuit board
• Low modulus to minimize stress to sensitive components and ceramic substrates
• Low Tg for excellent low temperature cycling and performance
• Excellent substrate adhesion; superior to silicones
• Wide operating temperature range (-65˚C – 100˚C) for versatility
• Exceeds NASA outgassing requirements for high vacuum environments
• Bonds DAT-A-THERM 1000 thermally conductive urethane film to devices and substrates without loss of thermal conductivity
• Product also available with Bond line spacers ≥ 0.004”.
• Product also available as A/B designated DIS-A-PASTE 2003-A/B