TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical
Inorganic, thermally radiative, ESD paint
APTEK 2711 is a white, rigid, mineral oxide filled, one component, room temperature curing, inorganic coating/paint designed for very high temperature space applications.
APTEK 2711 was developed for use as thermally conductive coating where excellent resistance to intense UV light exposure is required.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• JPL field-approved formulation; already on hardware in space
• Inorganic silicate binder provide coating with a service temperature ≥ 700°C (1300°F). This coating somewhat brittle and should only be used on rigid substrates
• Passes NASA outgassing per ASTM-E 595
• Inherently has sufficient surface conductivity for ESD applications on conductive surfaces
• Water-based formulation for safety. Formulated to sprayable viscosity for convenience