TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical
• Premixed-frozen, thermally-conductive, low modulus reworkable hybrid urethane underfill
DIS-A-PASTE 2150HV-PMFis a one component, premixed-frozen, mineral filled, electrically insulating flexible underfill. It is designed to flow between gaps via capillary action and dissipate device-generated heat. This unique underfill is flexible and will not impart excess stresses to components or substrates during temperature cycling and operational life. Due to its flexibility, it is easily repairable by mechanical methods.
DIS-A-PASTE 2150HV-PMFis a 100% solids, solvent free system that will not form voids during cure or outgas after being fully cured.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Flexible for ease of repairability.
• Higher viscosity version with good surface tension to allow for penetration into gaps with clearances of 0.030” – 0.050”
• Long pot life, and snap cure for production friendly handling.
• Low modulus to minimize stress to sensitive components and ceramic substrates
• Can withstand 125°C continuously, with intermittent exposures up to 175°C