TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical data
UVISTAKE 7206 is a 100% solids, thixotropic, one component, electrically insulating, urethane system designed for the attachment and staking of electrical/electronic components mounted on printed circuit boards. This system provides an excellent combination of flexibility and strength for demanding applications where toughness is required for the management of thermomechanical stresses.
UVISTAKE 7206 will become tack free when exposed to the proper UV light radiation.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Good flexibility for reduced stress in the encapsulation of sensitive glass-bodied components
• Highly reversion resistant for good physical stability under high heat and humidity environments
• Excellent adhesion to plastic/metal components and substrates. Adheres well to itself for multicoat and repair applications
• Packaged in syringes for convenient dispensing. Plungers available for hand operation or pneumatic–type syringes for automated dispensing.
• No TDI, no toxic solvents, no free acrylic acid for safety